Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Fair warning ;-)

Welcome to my The Red Mist Descends personal blog. If you're new here (or even if you're not), these are some things you need to know. That way you can decide if you can handle me or if you need to run away and find another blog to read that might be more suitable for you.

As should be obvious, this is my personal blog and I post what I want. Your approval is not needed nor required. Comments are moderated and nasty trolls are not tolerated. My virtual house, my rules.

Now that we have that out of the way, here is a brief snapshot of who I am (don't say I didn't warn you):

* I'm pagan. I haven't been Christian for over three decades.
* I'm NOT religious and am decidedly anti-theist. Don't try to convert me.
* I'm blunt and painfully outspoken at times.
* I have a twisted sense of humor.
* I'm not always politically correct.
* I prefer Macs over PCs (deal with it)
* I'm liberal and proud of it.
* I'm a nerd girl. Give me tech or books, not shopping sprees or tons of shoes.
* I voted for Obama (get over it).
* I prefer swords over guns (and I'm for gun control).
* If you're racist, homophobic, misogynistic, or xenophobic, leave now.

Basically, I'm not your typical woman. I'm more of a tomboy than a girly girl.

Proceed w/caution. 

If you can handle these things, WELCOME to my blog. If not, good journey.

Sincerely,

Bev 

No comments:

Post a Comment