Saturday, May 23, 2015

Edward Snowden -- more patriotic than most of us

Me to Paul T. Sninchak, while watching Citizenfour, the documentary about Edward Snowden:

"This disturbs me greatly."

Folks, I wish some of us were more like Ed Snowden. He is, in my view, a patriot. Watch this documentary (on HBOGo or HBO Now) -- or whenever you can see it online or elsewhere -- and then tell ME you're okay with the information you find out in that documentary.

Edward Snowden took a fall for all US citizens -- and citizens around the world, actually.

Unless you've watched said documentary and really thought about it -- truly digested and examined what you've watched and its implications (past, present, or future) -- I'm not interested in your comments. You must watch the documentary first before I'm willing to discuss it with you.

And, just let me say that the NSA and affiliated agencies illegally spying on Americans can kiss my patriotic ass. President John Adams and President John Quincy Adams are DNA relatives of mine on my birth father's side. I hardly think they would be okay with what's happening today in government. The Founding Fathers would probably think a lot of people need their asses roundly kicked!




No comments:

Post a Comment