Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Fictitious Tits ~ from imagination to reality

Note: Someone on my friends' list said I should make a Fictitious Tits T-shirt, so I did!

Only $17.99 for the regular T-shirt, and $18.99 for the long-sleeved T-shirt.

LIMITED TIME ~ CAMPAIGN ENDS August 12, 2015
Orders filled by Teespring & delivered to your door!

Ladies, show us your (fictitious) tits!
Men, support our (fictitious) tits!

The back of the shirt reads: "The creative feminine voice you've always wanted, but never knew you needed!" http://www.teespring.com/fictitioustits

Women kick ass. Tweak everyone's interest (get it?) and celebrate sisterhood (or support it) by wearing this unique shirt. Countless women around the world create music, art, writing, fiber arts, and everything in between. Fictitious Tits is a nod to all creative women.

What is Fictitious Tits? It's the name I came up with for a female-centric word and music platform, à la Kathleen Hanna's groups Bikini Kill, Le Tigre, and The Julie Ruin. Kathleen is not only a musician, but she's also a feminist and a writer.

Fictitious Tits needed to exist outside my imagination. Hell, why not? FT will be a combination of spoken word recordings (since I'm a writer) and electronic music with a decidedly female edge. Once I have several cuts, I'll add them to online outlets like iTunes or Spotify.

Your support will help me reach my goals to make Fictitious Tits a reality to publish/perform both spoken word *and* female-driven music.

No comments:

Post a Comment