Friday, July 3, 2015

[Dream] Yasuldation means...?

The word 'yasuldation' showed up in my dream last night. It is common for various words, names, and phrases to pop up in my dreams. Usually, they're written out, and I read them in my dreams and try to remember what I read afterward.

I woke up and strove to remember the word because I'd never heard of it before. I was curious about whether it was a real word. The answer is no; it's not an actual word. The closest thing I discovered is that 'yasul' is a Korean word that means metallurgy.

I suppose one could say my subconscious loves to make up new words. As a writer, that's exciting and interesting. At least I think so!

The best thing about my dreams is that they're so intense and rich in the images, words, and stories that happen in them. I never know what I'll dream, and each night I go to bed with a sense of anticipation over what adventure awaits during my slumber. Keeps things interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment