Wednesday, March 4, 2015

[Limited time offer] Get 10% off my online professional writing and editing courses

Nearing 100 likes on my FB page for Abraxas Professional Writing Courses. If you haven't liked my page, please stop by and do so at https://www.facebook.com/Abraxas.Writing.Courses

I've been teaching online courses since 1997 and many of my students have gone on to become freelance writers and published authors. I love to help people make their dreams come true ;-)

To show my appreciation, for a limited time I'm offering 10% off any of my courses. Just e-mail me at scribequill -at- gmail.com with WRITING COURSES in the subject line of the message. Let me know which featured online professional writing/editing course you're interested in:

* Professional Freelance Writing - 4 weeks-$80 or $20 per week

* Creativity 101: Tapping the Muse Within - 4weeks - $80 or $20 per week

* Marketing/PR for Writers - 4 weeks - $80 or $20 per week

* How to Write, Sell, and Market Your Nonfiction Book - 4 weeks - $100 or $25 per week

* Editing 101 - 4 weeks - $100 or $25 per week

When you e-mail me, I'll give you a special link to sign up and enroll in the course of your choosing at a 10% discount. You can begin right away! If you have questions, you can ask me those as well. 

Thanks for your attention ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment