Sunday, March 15, 2015

Get your read on (in more ways than one!) at Nocturnal Divination Magick & Miscellanea

Putting up a new item or two in my shop this weekend.
Drop on by!
https://www.etsy.com/shop/NocturnalDivination



Nocturnal Divination Magick & Miscellanea is an online shop offering a variety of items including books, tarot readings, astro charts, and more.

My name is Bev and I offer a variety of items through this shop—some digital, some physical (such as books and craft items). I am a career author and manuscript editor, as well as a long-time practitioner, devotee, and avid student of divination and metaphysics. I am the author of Sun Signs for Writers, as well as several other books.

For over 35 years I've given readings to family, friends, and acquaintances. I've also done readings at private parties. I was a preteen when I cast my first natal chart, and from that point I was hooked.

I'm adept at providing readings in astrology, tarot, cartography, color divination, runes, and various oracle/spirit cards. I also practice candle magick. If you have any questions about my products or services, please contact me and I'll be glad to assist you. Thanks for visiting, and I look forward to providing you with interesting and personalized service.

​Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment