Monday, April 27, 2015

Grab your copy of HIDDEN FIRE, now available at my online Etsy shop!


The ebook version of Hidden Fire, a contemporary romance I wrote under my pen name Star Ferris, is now available in my online Etsy shop, Nocturnal Divination.

Originally published by Whiskey Creek Press (WCP) in 2009, I now own the rights and it's been republished under the )0( Triple Crow Publishing )0( imprint.

Hidden Fire was a finalist in the Fiction from the Heartland contest at the Mid-America Romance Authors (MARA) conference in Kansas City, MO. It went on to sell to a traditional publisher and was released in June 2009.

Based in Colorado Springs, Colorado, this book is full of suspense, intrigue, family secrets, and old-fashioned romance. There's a headstrong heroine and a hunky hero -- and sizzling sex, too! ;-)

To purchase a copy (only $1.99) and immediately download the ebook at my Etsy shop, visit https://www.etsy.com/shop/NocturnalDivination

No comments:

Post a Comment