Tuesday, April 29, 2014

My brother Leo sent me this photo. They picked up Mom's remains yesterday and now they are in this box on a boat with Leo and Wendy, his fiancee. They live on a boat, by the way.

Mom's frogs are around her box of remains, too. I had a moment when I opened up and viewed this pic, though. It's like it hit home just how surreal it is. My mom's remains are physically in a box.

I do know and believe her soul/spirit/essence is gone, of course, and busy with other things right now. But still, I can't yet wrap my head around her being physically gone. I suppose it's a normal reaction. Yet, it gives me pause every single day.

Thanks again to all of you who have shown love, compassion, and care for me and my family since the loss of our mother. Bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment