Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Fifteen years -- and counting! :-)

This month I'm celebrating my 15th year as a professional author/editor/writing instructor. Proud to say my first editing client (Howie) is still in contact! Also pleased to say I recently worked on a book written by a famous rock star's sister. :-) People either think of me as a writer or an editor, but never both (it seems). That annoys me. I'm able to do both, and I have years of experience. I don't have to be one or the other. I'm also a publisher, most recently with the launch of Triple Crow Publishing. Guess what I'm trying to say is I don't like being put into a box when I do more than one thing. Some people can write, but they can't edit well. Some people can edit, but they can't write well. Fortunately, I can do both. Next time you need a writer OR an editor, please consider working with me. I'd appreciate it. This isn't a hobby for me, it's a career. I take it seriously. Plus, you can bribe me with chocolate! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment