Thursday, January 10, 2019

The unexplained/paranormal will eventually be explained by science

Image source: Pixabay/Genty 1
Excerpt of a conversation I had with Shawna Kimble a short while ago:

I believe we continue to exist as consciousness because energy is never destroyed, it simply transforms*. I don't believe in a heaven or a hell, though. I DO believe that nothing is truly paranormal, even though for now we call it that because science has yet to explain certain things (but eventually, it will).

So, everything is natural and can/will be explained by science and the connections will all be made -- but certainly not by the time I'm still here on earth. I do believe in a strong case for reincarnation mainly due to the work of Dr. Ian Stevenson. I believe there's nothing 'woo woo' about it and it, too, is explained by science.

I'm not sure if ghosts are ghosts or something else and we don't know what else to call it. We've had way too many weird/inexplicable experiences that could not be explained by mundane means. As in EVPs where I was addressed by name, for instance.

My beliefs and ideas are always changing and evolving based on new information I discover. So, I'm open to many things and will remain that way.

I think quantum physics is magickal, as is science. Magick, to me, IS science. So, it's all natural and will be proven/explained at some point.

Roger Ebert's deathbed assertion that 'it's all a hoax' has haunted me ever since I heard about it. I want to know what is really happening and how we've allegedly been hoaxed.

The world -- and beyond -- is far more complex and mysterious than we can ever imagine, and that excites me. I want to believe. BUT all things are natural, even though on the surface many experiences/events seem otherwise.

It is by science that we will ultimately unlock and understand the amazing and sublime mysteries and essence of our existence and beyond.
=======
*The total amount of energy and matter in the Universe remains constant, merely changing from one form to another. The First Law of Thermodynamics (Conservation) states that energy is always conserved, it cannot be created or destroyed. ... In the process of energy transfer, some energy will dissipate as heat.
LAWS OF THERMODYNAMICS
https://www2.estrellamountain.edu/…/farabee/biobk/BioBookEn…

~Bev Sninchak,
Founder & Co-Team Lead
Colorado Springs Paranormal Association (C.S.P.A.)

No comments:

Post a Comment