Thursday, November 30, 2017


I was discussing witchcraft with a friend and mentioned the types of witches that are out there. Although people usually mistake me for being such, I'm not Wiccan. I was for many years, though (first became a pagan/witch at age 18). However, I'm currently an eclectic, solitary hedge witch/hedge rider. I've fashioned a personalized path that makes sense to me.

Of course, I'm still open to working with and mingling with sisters and brothers of the Craft who follow different paths. That's how we keep learning and growing. There are many paths to explore if you're pagan and/or a witch. There is no right path and your path is unique to the person you are.

If you desire more info, there are countless resources out there, both in print and online. Once again, an enduring go-to resource is witchvox.com.If you have any questions, contact me by e-mail. I'm always glad to assist people in understanding what it's like to be a real witch and to dispell glaring misconceptions.

)0( Raven Athena Rowan )0(




No comments:

Post a Comment