Thursday, July 14, 2016

Need help with writing and/or editing? I can help!

Creativity in a slump?

Need help polishing your prose?

Unsure how to start a freelance writing or editing career?

I can help!


Work with the one and only (literary) Mother of Crows! I'm the owner of )0( Triple Crow Publishing )0(, Abraxas Writing & Editing Services, and a partner of Ghouls on the Go, LLC.

My longtime friend and colleague, Mindy Phillips Lawrence, asked for my current writing, editing, and coaching/teaching rates, so I figured now's a good time to repost them.

My affordable (and downright incredible!) rates are located here: http://www.motherofcrows.com/p/hire-me.html.

If you need a freelance writer, blogger, editor, or writing coach/instructor with 19 years of experience, contact me. I'm accepting new clients once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment